Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Maybe my MAC will help!

... to get me back into the blog posting, that is.  Along with planting InterACT (grand opening this Sunday Apr 6, '08).  After all, it's only been 5 months since I was on last... tho' I've loved seeing Caleb via Rachel's spot.

Been loving creative communication stuff in worship planning (esp. w/added tech tools/options I've ben saving, learning, etc - thanks for some help to Bobbie.  And Erwin Mc Manus' "Seizing our Divine Moment" has been so timely as we push the 'faith' envelope & just have to trust God'll do what we're asking - I think I've done al I can from this end (besides keepin' on praying!)

Anyone who reads this -PRAY RIGHT NOW that the people God's been working in get their tails to InterACT... so we can interact & reach the loads I've found who see local large churches as passe' & mainline or more conservative ones as yesterday's news/out of touch.

 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

praying every day! thanks for posting!

bobby said...

Glad you're posting again. And girls use "ie". My name is spelled with a y.

Time to learn how to spell your son-in-law's name. ;) Hehe.

Rick Bambrick said...

Praying. Good to see you are online again!